Helpdesk Engineer - Dorking
£22,000 - £24,000k
Our lovely client is seeking a 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer to join their fun and friendly team. The right candidate will have some previous IT experience or a passion to get into the industry and develop a career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting IT issues and handling service requests by telephone, email, remote access and occasional on-site visits.
- Pro-active maintenance of backup, anti-virus and software and hardware updates for client networks while giving excellent customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi task whilst delivering a first-class customer experience,
- A logical thinker with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.