Our lovely clients based in Dorking are seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have an established and proven marketing professional, operating in a busy and fast paced environment.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Updating & developing the website and provide information to a variety of audiences in conjunction with Campaigns.
- Lead marketing activity to promote.
- Analyse data to evaluate effectiveness of marketing and communication strategy.
- Using key performance metrics to promote the Organisation's services.
- Develop a marketing strategy to include Social Media, Digital Media, Print and Promotional material, Local Press.
Previous experience/ Skills:
- Established and proven marketing professional.
- Demonstrable experience working within the health and well being industry or similar.
- Evidence of shaping marketing and communication plans, delivering real results.
- Ability to analyse data and present meaningful statistics
If this sounds like something of interest and you wish to see a job spec, please give us a call on;
or email your CV to