Do you have experience in a product focussed quality and compliance management role?
Our client in Dorking, are seeking a Quality & Compliance Manager.
Job Role: To manage the compliance and quality control department for the Group of companies in developing and importing compelling, commercial products that are bought to market in line with business requirements and timelines and sold.
- Ensure all imported products comply to product legislation for UK and worldwide requirements.
- Work with testing labs in the UK and China to arrange testing and keep up to date on product legislation.
- Manage the quality and compliance requirements for each order throughout the critical path.
- Carry out risk assessments on products and work with the business development and buying teams on product development.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a product focussed quality and compliance management role.
- Relevant professional qualifications to degree level.
Salary: £40,000-45,000 per annum
Permanent Full Time role.
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online today!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate", will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data". Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.