Specialist Recruit Candidate Data Agreement
At Specialist Recruit we take your data privacy very seriously.
Here is what happens with your CV and personal data.
- We will keep your data on our CRM providers encrypted servers. The company that we use is Firefish Software https://www.firefishsoftware.com/
- Your data is never sold to any 3rd party
- We keep your CV on file for recruitment and selection purposes only.
- If you have applied for a role, your data will be kept on file for that position and any others that match your requirements
- We will contact you by email from time to time with news of other suitable vacancies if you have opted into the marketing section on our registration page.
- We will keep your data on file for a period of 3 years or until directed to delete.
- You have the right to access, change or delete your data at any time, by logging into our registration page.
- If you have any questions, please contact Abbi Lampard
Specialist Recruit Ltd - company number 04850196 ("Specialist Recruit International Ltd") is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We aim to provide a safe and secure experience. Specialist Recruit will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through our Dorking office is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
What we collect and how we use it?
Specialist Recruit are required to collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details which include contact numbers and emails. We will also collect any other relevant information from your CV. On occasions this may also include - sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
1. to provide our recruitment agency services to you;
2. to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
3. to enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts.
4. to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients.
5. to answer your written and telephone enquiries
6. to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
7. to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
8. to trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests.
9. to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators.
10. if Specialist Recruit is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such event;
11. we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law; and
12. we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
13. our website may also use a website recording service which can record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting, and is not shared with anybody else.
To subscribe to job alerts/marketing emails or SMS, you will be required to provide your e-mail address and/or CV, which will be used for the purpose of keeping you informed, by e-mail, of the latest jobs or marketing in your nominated industry and/or will provide you with industry news. Should you decide that you no longer wish to receive this information, you are able to easily unsubscribe to these through logging into your candidate portal or contacting your consultant to do this on their behalf.
Curriculum vitae ("CV")
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website or by providing your CV to one of our consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in our online database, and will be accessible by all our recruitment consultants in the office.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by logging in with your user name and password. Your old CV will automatically be archived providing the submission details remain the same (for example you submit both CVs using the same email address or you advise the relevant contact of your new submission).
Archiving your file
All candidates have the right to have their personal data archived by Specialist Recruit Ltd whenever they wish to – please email or call us to do so. We will automatically keep your data on file as an “active” candidate for 12 months unless we hear otherwise. Due to new GDPR rules if we have not heard from you after this time we will close your file.
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to ask Specialist Recruit International to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e. that relate to tax matters. Where we are unable to comply with your request we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Specialist Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunities we may from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All such information will be used on an anonymised basis. Please click here for more information on diversity.
If you have any enquires you can contact us at: email@example.com or by writing to us at :
78 South Street